At InterContinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over.
Job Summary- (Role Summary)
As Marketing Executive, Loyalty Marketing, you will be responsible for project management of the EMEA PCR member statement and offer solicitation process. You will support the Communications Manager in the development/management of ongoing activation/retention and tactical initiatives; project manage and drive the development of the Point Voucher programme (individual hotel offers). In addition, you will support the Customer Acquisition and Partnership Marketing Manager in the development of on-line and corporate member acquisition programmes and with partner communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities- (Key Activities)
- Management of Priority Club Rewards Communications (35%)
- To manage the quarterly PCR member statement/newsletter (including inserts) through the solicitation of offers from Brands/Hotel/ Partners and management of translation and artwork, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- To assist with the production of monthly e-statements and e-newsletters through solicitation of offers, proof reading and management of translation process
- To support the Communications Manager with the updating of PCR collateral and Member Kits
- To support the Communications Manager with tactical promotions, activation and retention initiatives
- To assist the customer Acquisition and Partnership Marketing Manager in planning and executing partner communications- including newsletters, statement insets
- To ensure relevant internal stakeholders are briefed on all new campaigns and updated regularly on any promotional changes
- Hotel and Brand Support (25%)
- To manage, develop and drive the Points Voucher hotel offer programme
- To be principal contact for all internal customers (hotels, brand marketing teams, sales etc)
- Acquisition (25%)
- To work with the Customer Acquisition and Partnership Marketing Manager to design, implement and manage customer acquisition programmes/initiatives for the Web and Corporate Market
- General Programme Support (15%)
- To co-ordinate the Priority Club rewards regional budget and expenditure
- To monitor and maintain collateral stick levels
- To maintain up to date and accurate distribution lists for collateral
- To assist with the day to day workload associated to running loyalty marketing programmes
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company? If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities awaits.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit IHG's Career Page