Job Vacancies at Tros Offshore Limited
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 7 September, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Tros Offshore Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tros Offshore Limited - Established in 2009, Trosoffshore provides marine and logistics support to the oil and gas industry. Primarily servicing the West African offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry, Trosoffshore provides its customers with a comprehensive suite of offshore support and marine services. Trosoffshore also provides safety solutions for people working at height in the Oil and Gas and Construction industries and works in partnership with some of the leading brands in the fall protection industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Trosoffshore Business Development Executive is accountable for customer relationship management, client account management, customer acquisition and revenue growth within the company.
- Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities for Trosoffshore products and services.
- Build revenue and market position by identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Developing business opportunities that will lead to increased revenue and market share.
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities for Trosoffshore.
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with existing Trosoffshore clients.
- Assist with screening potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options whilst resolving internal company priorities;
- Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Identify, understand and resolve issues that might prevent the successful delivery of company services.
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to Trosoffshore clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and always exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Ability to achieve a high level of success in the development of client relationships
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient in the use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- 3 years experience in direct sales/business development
- Experience of delivering on sales targets
Education / Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Trosoffshore offerings, products and services.
- 2 years experience in the Marine or Oil and gas industry.
- Bachelors Degree (Minimum 2nd class upper)
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tros Offshore LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Job Vacancies at a National Oil Company - MacTay Consulting
- Senior QA/QC Inspector at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Executive Driver at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc