Job Vacancy in a Shipping, Oil & Gas Company
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 13 October, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our company is an indigenous outstanding player in shipping, oil and gas industry based in Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
We are looking for highly committed resourceful, self- motivated and result oriented Applicants to fill the position of a
- Must possess at least a Degree in Shipping Technology, Public or Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Must have ability to develop new business for the company.
- Not less than 45 years of age.
- Member of relevant professional Bodies.
- Must have minimum of fifteen years experience in shipping, oil and gas industry with at least ten years at a management level.
- Must have ability to maintain good business relationship with clients.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
The Remuneration is very attractive and Negotiable. Interested candidate should forward their handwritten application, CV and relevant copies of Educational qualifications within two weeks from the advert. E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
P. O. Box 73991,
Victoria - Island, Lagos.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited