Job Vacancy in a Shipping, Oil & Gas Company
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 13 October, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our company is an indigenous outstanding player in shipping, oil and gas industry based in Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
We are looking for highly committed resourceful, self- motivated and result oriented Applicants to fill the position of a
- Must possess at least a Degree in Shipping Technology, Public or Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Must have ability to develop new business for the company.
- Not less than 45 years of age.
- Member of relevant professional Bodies.
- Must have minimum of fifteen years experience in shipping, oil and gas industry with at least ten years at a management level.
- Must have ability to maintain good business relationship with clients.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
The Remuneration is very attractive and Negotiable. Interested candidate should forward their handwritten application, CV and relevant copies of Educational qualifications within two weeks from the advert. E-mail to: email@example.com or
P. O. Box 73991,
Victoria - Island, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited