Vacancy in a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company via Davis Offiong Consultants
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 13 October, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a leading operator in the cement manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
- Reports to the Shift Chemist
- Guarantee and foster 100% compliance with OH&S and environmental policies for self and subordinate during the shift.
- Ensure good housekeeping for the lab while also supporting plant cleanliness
- To determine moisture and LOI of all feeder samples, raw meal, kiln feed, hot meal, and cement during the shift
- To determine required sieve analysis of the raw meal, kiln feed and cement
- To determine the fineness of cement (Blaine method)
- To prepare fused beads and pressed pellets for X-Ray analysis
- To determine the free line content of cement and clinker samples
- To determine the SO3 content of the cement samples and other samples by the LECO methods
- To prepare chemical solutions for free lime determination and monitor stock level of all chemicals used in the shift lab
- To ensure laboratory equipment used are monitored and kept in good working condition during the shift
- Provide guidance and direction to subordi++v especially the samplers while on the duty in accordance with the QA&C Control Plan.
- To provide total support to and obtain advice from the Shift Chemist on duty so as to ensure that quality targets are achieved always
- Any other job as may be assigned from time to time by the Shift Chemist, Team Leaders and or the Quality Manager.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
- Honest and can-Do Attitude
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Candidate must possess a degree (B.Sc.) in any Natural, Pure & Applied Sciences .
- Must be computer literate and ability to adhere to SOP
- Age between 25-45 years.
- Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills (must be a team player).
- High level of drive, result oriented with good communication skills.
- A Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience
Method of Application
A detailed Curriculum vitae, letter of application with photocopies of Credentials to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
DAVIS, OFFIONG CONSULTANTS,
2, EYO ETA STREET,
P.O. BOX 2641, CALABAR
(COPIES OF APPLICATION COULD BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org)
To be received within two weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Executives at KUI Care
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Career Opportunity at Red Bull - Great Brand Nigeria
- Business Development Job Vacancy at a Chemical Company - OutsideInHR Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Career Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
- Brand Manager Vacancy at Tropical General Investments (TGI)
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark