Due to business expansion of our operations, a leading milk drink company in Nigeria with a reputation for products quality is seeking competent & self-motivated professionals to join our sales team.
- Promotes and sells company's products to meet set targets.
- Achievement of monthly. quarterly and annual sales target
- Prospects new Distributors and develops network for the appointed distributors.
- Builds and maintains good relationship with distributors in assigned territory.
- Monftors competition very closely to promptly and concisely report competitors activities in assigned territory.
- Ensure good spread of company's products in assigned territory
- Generates field reports.
- B.Sc/HND Social/Management Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in an FMCG Company
- Target achievement. teamwork. persuasive, proaclive and good communication skill.
- Should be between 27 - 32 years of age
- Minimum of three years driving experience with valid E class driver's license required for Lagos Island applicants.
- Knowledge of Lagos routes is compulsory while possession of Lagos State Driver's Institute License (LASDRI) is an advantage.
Interested applicants must reside in the cities mentioned above, Preference will be given to candidates residing on the Lagos Island axis. Please note that is only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements above will be contacted.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their delailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All applications must be sent in within two weeks of this publication. Please use the position title and location as the subject of your emall.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale