Career Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 12 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Market Development Specialist
- Responsible for developing a particular market segment for a company.
- Promotes products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Assist with developing the market for client or company.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Conduct meetings.
- Make sales presentations.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited