Career Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 29 September, 2015
Deadline: 12 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Market Development Specialist
- Responsible for developing a particular market segment for a company.
- Promotes products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Assist with developing the market for client or company.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Conduct meetings.
- Make sales presentations.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting