Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Must be fluent in English
• Undertake legal research and provide advisory legal opinions to relevant Company Departments on a wide range of issues including fiscal and finance matters, commercial issues, labour related matters, interpretation of Nigerian legislation, contractual obligations etc.
• Provide legal support to Company via analysis of legal risks and possible impact on potential transactions.
• Provide legal and contractual support to the Company’s Asset departments/project teams in all matters.
• Attend court and liaise with external counsel with respect to litigation, arbitration, tax appeals and any other dispute resolution proceedings involving the Company and the pre-litigation phases.
• Serve as Company’s representative during negotiations of various unitisations involving Company
• Provide legal support to Contract Engineers in the Contracts & Procurement Department in the adaption of existing contract templates to align with evolving regulatory and administrative requirements and also deal with exceptions and variations to contract terms raised by prospective contractors.
• Prepare and draft agreements / contracts and follow through their implementation.
• Handle routine legal dossiers and occasionally, averagely complex legal dossiers with supervision and participate in negotiations with Company’s partners, contractors and relevant government agencies
• Provide legal support for treasury operations including drafting/review of banking service agreements, performance bonds, guarantees and credit facility agreements.
• Carry out any other tasks or activities assigned by the Legal Manager.
Must have a minimum of LL.B, L.B
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst is responsible for providing timely, accurate and informative analysis and support to key stakeholders.
This position will be in Lagos Nigeria and responsibilities include but are not limited to: - Market Intelligence o Monitor and lead MI activities within the Strategic Sourcing team - Set up MI Monthly Newsletter & update the Market Intelligence Dashboard - Consolidate MI KPI and Weekly Reporting o In charge of MI deployment improvement -Develop, update and provide MI Information (Cost Models, Market Analysis, Benchmark, etc.) to support C&P Team negotiation for specific categories of Goods and Services - Information to Internal clients on Market Trends for specific categories: Monthly Newsletter -On demand Analysis coming from the Management Category Management -Monitor and lead MI activities within the Strategic Sourcing team -Follow up the implementation of CatMan -Participate to CatMan Strategy implementation -Planning (Back up of the Planning Analyst)
Engineering, Business Master Degree or equivalent, qualification and experience in Business Consulting and Market Intelligence activities (minimum 3 years of experience mandatory).
- Management skills gained in a different International & complex Companies will be an advantage - Advanced user of MS Excel (mandatory), specifically (but not limited to) pivot tables/ summaries, vlookup, concatenation, logical formulas such as SUMIF.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Hobark's Career Page