Vacancy in a Commercial Printing Company via BradField
Posted on: 28 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
A commercial printing company is looking to hire a result-oriented and self-motivated staff member who will be working as:
The Sales Executive will work closely with the sales manager to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, and preparing accurate sales report.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records & arrange meetings with potential clients
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate product delivery
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration and HND in Marketing
- Fresh graduates with 2-3 years experience are advised to apply.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to perform job independently
- Strong Negotiating & Presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service