Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carry out professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project Management. It has her office at Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Since inception, Efficacy Homes Limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
1. Designs new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings, or advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties and solely responsible for the design of the surrounding landscape and spaces.
2. Controls a project from start to finish and work with a number of construction professionals, including surveyors and engineers, producing drawings and specifications that the construction team works to.
3. Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
4. Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
5. Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
6. Negotiating with contractors and other professionals;
7. Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
8. Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
9. Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
10. Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
1. Past Experience of designing High Income International Quality Residential Projects
2. Experience of generating 3D Impression from Building plan. (3D Max an advantage. minimum REVIT).
3. Experience of converting 3D to Building Plans with good Architectural principles and Space Management Skills
4. Ability to conceptualise and produce Contemporary Design of International recognition.
5. Working within very tight deadlines.
This position is not for a trainee preferably minimum of 5years with a Consulting Architectural Firm not years after Academic
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org captioned as "ARCHITECT" and a text to 08058815858 with the same caption. This vacancy should be treated with sense of urgency as it closes soon.
Application ends on Sunday, October 4th, 2015.