Information Technology Vacancy at Access Solutions
Posted on: 27 September, 2015
Deadline: 10 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Web Application Developer.
- Should have knowledge of PHP application development
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Should have creative design skills
- Knowledge of web application security principles, will be a plus
- Knowledge of at least one popular PHP web development framework would be an advantage
- Good understanding of object oriented PHP
- Experience with developing E-commerce applications will be an advantage
- Good database management skills in MYSQL is required.
- Knowledge of web services would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms