Career Opportunity at Lextorah
Posted on: 27 September, 2015
Deadline: 9 October, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
- An experienced Manager who is familiar with all the best HR practices and policies, and who knows how to effectively apply them in the workplace.
- He/she must have first-hand experience of managing and developing HR teams which can positively enhance recruitment campaigns.
- Must be able to ensure that an organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience.
- On top of this he/she must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with an ability to create at all levels of the HR organization a highly engaged workforce.
- Overseeing the full recruitment cycle, in particular contract preparation.
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Managing the annual salary review process for the company.
- Promoting equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Controlling costs and ensuring that they do not exceed budgets.
- Managing pay-roll operations.
- Advising on staff promotions.
- Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
- Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
- Keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Developing HR policies.
- Manage maternity leave requests and administration.
- Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
- B.Sc IRPM or related field
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 4-10years experience required.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Human Resources Management
- Sound working knowledge of all current employment law.
- Sound working knowledge of operational HR issues
- Experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Experience of interacting with all levels of management.
- Providing advice and support in complex recruitment cases.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Tactful and able to deal with difficult situations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Staff Retention
- Performance Management
- Grievance Procedures
- Disciplinary Matters
- Planning & Budgeting
- Organisational Development
- Talent Management
- Diversity Issues
- HR Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Educational Sector - Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Igbajo Polytechnic Latest Job Recruitment
- Art and Design Tutors at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
- Director of Physical Planning at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Branch Manager at PFL Education
- Job Openings at Greensprings School
- Chief Security Officer at Kaduna State University
- Vice-Chancellor at Elizade University