Dewdropsignatures Limited is an Innovative Equipment Maintenance and Facility Management Company, utilizing Cutting Edge Technology and Systems and an Empowered Work Force to offer all that broad spectrum of services required to assure that your built environment performs the functions you designed it for.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Interested candidates should possess OND level Education.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties at our client locations using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- SSCE/WASC O'Level Education.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person on "Saturday, 26th September 2015 between 10.00am and 2.00pm" at:
23 Allen Avenue,
Note: Interested candidates should be from Ikeja and environs including Ogba, Onigbongbo, Oshodi, Agege, Dopemu, Iyana ipaja etc.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.