AIICO Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) with Headquarters in Lagos and offices in 26 State capitals! Call 0700AIICOPFA 070024426732 to find the location nearest to you.
Our mission is "To provide superior investment performance and quality customer relationships to ensure that our customers retire in peace and in comfort. "
We are looking for an experienced research analyst who can work well with minimal supervision and to strict deadlines. The person should be able to undertake all forms of research activities, collate and produce reports, relate with stakeholders at all levels (internal & external), present reports to management teams, among other duties that will be assigned. Applicants who thrive in demanding environments and have an enthusiasm for working with primary and secondary data in an applied research context will be best suited for this role.
- Working collaboratively with a range of key industry stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work closely with the Head of Strategic Planning in delivering business cases to support strategic business decisions
- Interpreting market data, either from internal analysis or from external consultants
- Conducting in-depth data analysis
- Apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret data - substantiating recommendations
- Formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the substantiated research
- Presenting the recommendations at Group Executive level, answering questions and explaining rationale
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint and generically all MSOffice apps
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences preferred
Method of Application
To apply, visit AIICO's Insurance job post on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.