For our client, a major Oil&Gas Company, we are recruiting a Site Lifting Specialist, for a deep water project offshore Nigeria.
- Rotation : 4*4 weeks, 12h/day
- Duration : 1 year renewable
- Starting date : as soon as possible
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The incumbent can be based on the various Deep Water sites or at Port Harcourt/Lagos, Nigeria
- Difficult and demanding environment in terms of daily lifting management: challenging and stressful situations.
- Multi-cultural organization with multiple Logistics interfaces and customers (Field Ops, Drilling, Engineering Construction and Project).
- Logistics focal point for lifting and handlingoperationson the assigned site.
- The incumbent brings expertise in the daily lifting/handling site operationsand hecan replace the CPLO for critical lifts classified at risk level 3.
- The service holder is responsible for the applicationof appropriate procedures and methodologies to ensure that major hazards associated with lifting operations on Deep Water sites are properly assessed and managed in line with Lifting Management System.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The service holder must be capable of ensuring the application ofhandling and lifting procedures (LMS) implemented into the affiliate.
- The service holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes (e.g. crawler, mobile crane with outriggers & pedestal) and lifting operations that occur into the affiliate.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
- The ability to prepare (or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of English