Prospective Management Overseas is specialized in recruitment services for international projects. Established in Brussels in 1993, we have constantly been developing our sector coverage. It now includes but is not limited to Urban Infrastructure (Water and Transport), Civil Engineering, Environment, Agriculture and Rural Development, Energy, and also Economy and Institutional Development.
Whether you are a Civil Engineer, an Environmentalist, an Economist… we might have an opportunity for you! With more than 600 positions searched for over the past 8 months, PMO can offer you a wide range of missions in various sectors all over the world. We believe that a long lasting relationship, a human-based approach and mutual respect are the keys to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Reference No.: 153/642/016A/LI
Duration: 770 working days over 42 months, with a beginning around February 2016.
Start Date: 01.03.2016
- Urban Water Sector Reform and Port Harcourt Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- The project aims to improve access to safe water supply and public sanitation services in Port-Harcourt and Obio/Apkor and also to establish sound performance and long-term viability of the Port-Harcourt Water Corporation to ensure sustainability of services provided;
Desired Skills and Experience
We are currently looking for someone to suggest on this bid a Team Leader, with the following criteria:
- The Team Leader is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the project and for its day-to-day management and should have experience in coordinating/managing infrastructure and institutional development projects.
- Diploma: A Master's Degree in engineering or related field relevant to the project;
General Professional Experience:
- At least 15 years recent experience in managing comprehensive water and sanitation infrastructure and service provision projects.
- Proven experience of coordinating and managing donor-funded Projects/Programmes. Experience with AfDB or WB is an advantage.
- Experience of projects involving multiple and diverse stakeholders including Governments, private sector, civil society and end users.
- Experience of institutional and organisational considerations and reforms in general, and in Nigeria in particular.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , with the reference 153/642/016A/LI in subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.