Associate Consultants at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 9 May, 2012
Deadline: 22 May, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Advisory Services is a KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multi-disciplinary professional services to both local and international Client within the pubic and private sectors
Our Development Advisory Services (DAS) practice provides high quality service clients such as governments, Donor Agencies. Non-Governmental Organizations and Private Foundations for socio-economic development projects at the national, state and local government levels. To achieve this. We work in collaboration with best resources available to provide local knowledge technical expertise, skills and infrastructure to efficiently launch and manage projects.
Position: Associate Consultants
We seek specialists to partner with in delivering DAS projects In the following areas:
• Public Sector Reform Public Financial Management, Institutional Assessment, Institutional reform/Strengthening, Capacity building and local & regional economic Development.
• Policy analysis and Formulation for the; following sectors Health, Education, Water and sanitation, infrastructure, Rail, Energy, Environment. Women, Children and Vulnerable Groups, Social and Community Development.
• Management, Monitoring and Evaluation of donor-funded Programs/Projects.
• Minimum of ten (10) years working experience which includes
at Least five (5) years working with/for an international Donor agency In
• Working knowledge of the programmes, processes and procedures of
international finance and/or donor agencies.
• .Proficiency in English is essential, while working
knowledge of at least one (1) Nigerian language win be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested persons should forward their detailed motivation letter and curriculum vitae including relevant credentials and contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 22, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Graduate (NYSC) Wanted at Lefort Bookkeeping