Vacancy at NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics Limited
Posted on: 24 September, 2015
Deadline: 22 October, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at NOSTOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics Limi
NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics Limited, Just like NOSDOC Diagnostics is dedicated to the service of good health for everyone, hence our slogan "A System Driven To Promote Health". NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics (NOSDOC Bio-Qx) was founded in 2014 and is part of the NOSDOC GROUP, charged mainly with the manufacture and supply of pharmaceutical products. All our products are manufactured in a well sterilised clean environment to ensure that our products are safe, efficacious and always reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Reports to: CEO
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Should be able to lead the commercial team in business transactions
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Supervise the sale and supply of medicines
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service
- Handle record keeping mechanisms and standard operating procedures
- Employ, train and manage staff.
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm Or D. degree
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 3 years as a full time superintendent Pharmacist in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment and be registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He / she must have a working relationship & or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation.
- Be MS office proficient & Computer literate.
- Be willing to work as part of a team & able to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must have good leadership qualities. vi. Must have good communication Skills.
- Must be a member of at least one of the professional bodies, NIROPHARM, ACPN, APIN or IPMAN.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NOSTOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Accountants at a Pharmaceutical Company - Bellforte Consulting
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited