Our client is a Multimedia organization. A leader in innovation, this reputable company has earned an international reputation as one of the largest media entertainment companies in Africa. They seek the services of experienced, dedicated and professional CEOs - who would also double as brand ambassadors, as they seek to expand the currently existing market, and take the product to previously unexplored territories.
To successfully secure this opportunity, the candidate must have (be):
- A good first (Bachelor’s) degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Public relations Preferred
- MBA would be an added advantage
- 10 – 12 years’ Experience and proven track record of achieving set business target and increasing market share and profit with Blue Chip Companies, Banking, Retail Business Environment with Branches in at least 8 States and not less than 300 staff strength
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good strength of character and excellent decision making
- Excellent influencing and Team Management skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficient use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to think ‘outside the box’ and delegate with precision
- Effective administration and cost effective resource management skills
The candidate should be able to conveniently carry out the following:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's overall performance.
- Enhance and /or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner .i.e. Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Analyze budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Lead, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of other executive leaders including managers
- Solicit advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Represent the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and at the national level.
- Demonstrate the leadership necessary to make the organizations mission a success
- Ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory documents and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Work with Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Facilitate the integration of the company into the fabric of the community by using effective marketing and communications activities.
Method of Application
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume with the following attachments:
1. Necessary Certifications
2. Passport photograph
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com or send via post to P.O.Box 17376 on or before Friday 2nd of October, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enquiries, call 08058998677.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale