Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 23 September, 2015
Deadline: 5 October, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), GOMBE Sub delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Job Field
go to method of application »
- To coordinate all administrative duties in the Sub Delegation
- Explains to all colleagues and apply financial, and administrative procedures.
- Maintains accounting books using software package.
- Prepares accounting documents for monthly closing for the Admin Assistant.
- Receives incoming calls, centralizes incoming and outgoing internal mail (pouch).
- Organizes and makes reservation of accommodation for internal visitors.
- Organizes and follows up the maintenance and repairs on premises and office equipment (photocopiers, telephones, faxes, etc.).
- Executes HR administrative tasks such as collection and transmission of documents to and from HR Abuja.
- Secondary education and certificate in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of socio and economic environment of the Northern Nigeria
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Sense of organization
- Rigor and methodical
Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to
ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Or the hard copy application to ICRC Gyada Drive (G.S.A.D.P) Quarters, GRA, Gombe
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 05.10.2015, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Please clearly indicate “Administration Clerk" as the subject of your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Finance Vacancies at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Job Opportunities at Solidarités International (SI)
- Job Vacancies at Creative Associates International
- Project Manager, Operations at Palladium Group
- Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Project Co-ordinator, TEGA at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Crown Agents
- Data Entry Officers at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)