Job Vacancy at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 23 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
- Post-sales support for IT product (server, storage, cloud computing).
- Channel project manager, this includes training and technical support.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- Proficient in server and storage configuration and maintenace. Maintenace experience on general storage and server vendors, such as EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP, Huawei and so on.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and related technologies(such as AD, DHCP,DNS and so on)
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and AIX.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise level hardware and TCP/IP Network configuration.
- Strong organizational, written, inter-personal, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Having CCNA\HCNA certification is plus.
- Have the maintenace experience on VMware, Citrix and FusionCloud is plus.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit MacTay's website on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms