Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The main objective of this role is to support the Logistics Manager in all procurement activities within the ACF Nigeria mission. Throughout the procurement process, he/she will prepare an collect all documentation whilst ensuring compliance with ACF procedures, liaise with suppliers on daily basis, conduct market assessments, request quotations, evaluate supplier bids and follow up on procurement authorization, delivery schedules and supplier payments.
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Support Logistics Supply Chain, review and prepare all documentation during the procurement process.
• Monitoring and supervision of the contract implementation than ensure compliances
• Supervision of Delivery issues
Qualifications; Essential Skills & Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Min 2 years’ experience in procurement and/or logistics position
• Some experience in supervising Staff
• Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Rigorous, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Professional level of English
• Ability to work in complex environment and can bear the work load
• Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
• Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 4th October, 2015 will not be considered.