Job Opportunity at ZETA Technologies (Nig) Limited
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 5 October, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ZETA Technologies Limited
ZETA Technologies (Nig) Limited - We are a medium-sized Engineering company providing services to the process industries with the majority of our clients from the oil and gas industry. Our clients include NPDC, Shell, SEPTA, Shell, and Lloyd’s Register. We have offices in Warrington, London, Port Harcourt, and Calgary.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
- Scan in documents as required.
- Ensure documents to be issued are properly formatted per company style/character.
- Issue and distribute controlled copies of information.
- Ensure all documents are up to date (soft and ha rd copies).
- Assist with administration as necessary
- Strong database and communication skills.
- Experience with document control packages would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Sound MS Office skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organize work schedules.
- Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self motivation, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- OND (Upper Credit) with 5 years experience.
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (1 hour break)
- Successful candidate will be based in Benin.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their C.V's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ZETA Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Project Engineer Interns at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Senior Database Administrator at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Industrial Design Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Engineer at a Leading Engineering Company - McTimothyAssociates
- Mechanical Engineer at an Engineering/Construction Firm - Willers Solutions Limited