Current Job Vacancy at Atlantic Hall Schools
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 29 September, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Atlantic Hall Schools
Atlantic Hall, a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe requires the services of an ASSISTANT BOARD SECRETARY for immediate employment.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies
- A good first degree - BA, BSc, HND in English, Mass Communication, Business Studies or related discipline
- A post graduate degree would be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years quality secretarial experience with a minimum of two years' experience as executive secretary or administrative secretary in a reputable organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, take minutes at meetings and draft/compose memos, letters and write reports
- Accurate typing of 55-60 wpm and proficiency in MS Office productivity tools
- Excellent organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and function effectively with minimal supervision
- High integrity and ethical standards
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than seven (7) days from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Atlantic Hall SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
- Swimming Coach at Tenderloving School
- University Librarian at the Delta State University
- Jobs at Skyline University College
- Human Resource Officers in the Educational Sector - Fosad Consulting
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Master Trainers at Arc Skills
- Mobile App/Php Developers at Myiq123