Job Opportunity at The Candel Company
Posted on: 22 September, 2015
Deadline: 3 October, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Create policies or procedures for supply chain activities.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or supply chain quality management.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Honors, Upper Division) in the Physical, Social or Management Sciences. An MBA/M.Sc in Supply Chain management/Specialized training in Supply Chain, Transportation or Logistics Management is an advantage.
- Information gathering and Analysis.
- Sound analysis of problems, and excellent solving skills.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethical values.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Newly Established Poutry Farm
- Logistics Vacancy at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria