Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Use Adobe Photoshop working according to Company guidelines to re-size color corrected images for web
- Ensure that all images are laid out and saved out correctly to ensure successful uploads.
- Ensuring that all images onsite are of the highest standard/quality
Candidate qualifications and requirements:
- Ideally 2 years relevant experience in a similar job role
- A degree in the Arts/Graphic Design (Desired but not compulsory)
- Full expertise in the Adobe Photoshop Suite
- Good understanding of latest version of Adobe design suite
- Basic knowledge of computers (Mac and PC)
- Experience with working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to complete repetitious work accurately
- Ability to maintain high work standards
- Must have completed the NYSC Scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Jumia's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale