eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
Our client is one of the largest Insurance Company in Nigeria. Due to recent expansion of the company’s eBusiness channel, they now have an opening for an eBusiness Manager to be based in Lagos, Nigeria
The eBusiness Manager is responsible for driving new both online and offline activity to grow the eBusiness channel of the company’s growth strategy, through strategic, highly effective marketing campaigns with a focus on digital, social media, email and communication, including blogs and communities.
- Help develop strategy for marketing and demand generation and activations, including the selection of channels, type of campaigns, promotions, creative and style choices with the goal of growing the eBusiness channel
- Design, set-up and implement email marketing campaigns that will attract new users to utilize the company’s eBusiness channel
- Measure, report on and optimize campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend and campaign ROI ensuring overall Cost Per Acquisition is profitable
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with relevant partners and LoBs across relevant products /services
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management consistently and regularly
- You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure delivery the best user experience
- 3-7 years of experience in data-driven marketing & customer acquisition for an online-related service or product
- A/B testing, optimization and reporting
- Experience in e-commerce or similar conversion driven customer acquisition via email
- Experience with creating communities online
- Highly analytical, data-driven, and work in an ROI-focused manner
- A strong team player who has demonstrated leadership qualities in the past
- A good University degree
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use job title as mail header.