TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the "right people on the right job". This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
Front End Personnel are responsible for all customer service at Front End. They ensure that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved ,They will communicate and model the standards for customer service.
As a Front End Developer we believe you need to be passionate about new technology and excel in a multitude of different disciplines, with an excellent working knowledge of others. Below we outline
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to communicate in the English language (in both written and oral forms).
- Ability to communicate in French language will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good data management, record keeping
- Attentive listener, observant and alert
- Proficiency with computer programmes such as Word And Excel
- HND/B.SC/BA Social Sciences with 3 years’ post NYSC
- Establishing and Sustaining good relationship with various stake holders
- Proper management and warm welcome of visitors, creates a good impression of the
- company to visitors and the external public
- Effectively and efficiently manage the lobby or greeting area of the organization while maintaining professional standards
- Send and receive emails from staff on the status of their visitors
- Answer telephone calls in a professional/corporate manner
- Receive and direct all visitors of the company to their appropriate destinations
- Ensure visitors are properly booked and registered on the Visitors Management System
- Ensure security procedures are strictly adhered to by all visitors
- Manage access to the office building
- Handle work overflow from the department
- Assist with booth manning at all conferences and exhibition
- Serve as floor rep and assist in evacuation of persons during an emergency. Report
- Maintain an up to date inflow and outflow record of visitors and be able to produce same in
- the event of an emergency evacuation
- Provides and retrieve badges from visitors
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the hierarchy from time to time.
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
Interested applicants should click on the apply button last date for submission of application is monday 21st of september
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit TDI Global website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale