Our client is a leading Credit Bureau/ Financial educational services company in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, they require the service of a ‘Training Executive’ to facilitates Financial Trainings and manage the marketing activities of the service.
Head, Sales & Marketing
• Assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands; Head the training school & facilitate training.
• Assist management to respond to the environmental factors impacting the long term strategic direction of the company
Role & Responsibilities:
• Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will lead to market creation for the company
• Work closely with product research and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the company’s product developments.
• Identify opportunities for new business with new and existing customers and successfully converting such opportunities.
• Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organizational workforce.
• Prepare and manage annual training calendar for the company establishing courses, dates, times, location, and costs.
• Head the Training School; Conduct administrative tasks in relation to implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
• Manage and coordinate logistics ensuring professional delivery of training.
• Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
• Create content that help articulate the value of the company’s products / services.
• Manage the financial education pages of the company’s website.
• Other roles as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Number of new customer introduced to the company
• Percentage growth in customer level
• Number of participants at each scheduled training
• Percentage of scheduled trainings/actual trainings held
• Percentage of revenue achieved from products/services
• Feedback from participants at training programs
• Percentage achievement of goals
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Functional Competencies
• Information Gathering & Analysis
• Information Management
• Influencing / Negotiation/ Budgeting
• Marketing & Customer Understanding
• Proposal/Business Case Development
• Strategic Perspective/Decision making
• Analytical Organizational competencies
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Organizational Awareness
• Customer Orientation knowledge
• Market and Customer Understanding
• Customer Orientation
• Innovation and creativity
• Customer Focus
• Influence & Persuasion
• Results Orientation
• Visionary Thinking
• Should have a wide business breadth Experience
• 4-5 years working experience preferably in a similar role in the financial services sector
• A good degree from a reputable university
• MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using 'FINANCIAL TRAINING' as the subject of mail. Only qualified candidates will be considered. Application closes 15th October, 2015.