Job Vacancy at Data Flux Technologies
Posted on: 20 September, 2015
Deadline: 19 October, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Data Flux Technologies is a digital production studio that designs, implements, manages and optimizes content-driven web presences for a growing portfolio of nonprofit, education, small business and agency clients. Based in Lagos, Data Flux Technologies aims to provide strategic, dynamic online solutions and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. And we have a dedicated, diverse and uniquely qualified team that grows and adapts as your organization does.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Operations Manager.
- Provide feedback, training, and other team development exercises.
- Strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business operations.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, managing the organization’s HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Executive Director and Program Supervisor,
- Report to the Executive Director and serve as a member of the Management Team
- Work with the management team, thereby contributing to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to work with teams and coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- B.Sc/HND in Operational Management or other business related areas.
- A minimum of 2nd class Lower Degree or its equivalent.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2years cognizant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions