General Manager Milling Operations at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 20 September, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of General Manager Milling Operation
- Overall day to day management of commercial feed mill, fish feed mill, soybean oil mill and maize meal factory
- Operations planning and implementation Involved and contribute in strategic planning for operational expansions
- Budget development and overseeing implementation and monitoring through the accounts department
- Oversee marketing department, procurement and inputwarehousing department, finished product and dispatch, financial management, administration and maintenance
- Ensures constant monitoring of production efficiencies in the all factories and strives to achieve optimal operating performance and minimal down time
- Develops, revises and improves standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
- Ensure proper emphasis to product quality and review/develop quality assurance sampling procedures
- Ensures consistent and high levels of customer experience through the management of production, from input receipt and quality analysis to output presentation and delivery and after sales support.
- Through the maintenance manager, reviews current or establishes, implements and monitors new preventative maintenance program
- Ensures the use of approved maintenance management systems to track costs and failure rates.
- Reviewing and maintaining effective inventory control system from inputs through to finished products
- Implementing training programs for employee development and ensuring adequate back-up of personal for key positions.
- Monitoring diets used in feed production and working with nutritionists for lowest cost diet formulations.
- Developing and ensuring adequate reporting procedures throughout the company
- Providing regular reports to Managing Director
- Managing operational transitions through company expansion phases
- Managing capital development projects such as silo installations, construction projects, factory installation projects etc.
- 8 years experience in a similar role
- Feedmill experience is essential
- Oil mill factory (expellers), would be valuable
- Maize meal production experience would be valuable
- Top Level Management Experience in Organisation with greater than US$50 million expected.
- Enterprise resource management software experience is important
- Very high level of computer literacy is essential
- This role will be a permanent role and will be located at our company headquarters located in Panda, Karu Local Government, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their CV's to: email@example.com and we will get back to you.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Entry Level Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineer at CA Consultants Limited