Vacancy at Blueprint Business Technologies
Posted on: 19 September, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company
We are recruiting to fill the position of Legal Secretary.
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of Company’s Law and Rules made there - under and other statutes and by-laws of the company.
- To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the company’s behalf, when authorised by the broad of the directors or the executive responsible.
- To advise, in conjunctions with the company’s solicitors, the chief executives and/or other executives, in respect of legal matters, as required.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Maintain schedules and calendars, Arrange and confirm appointments within and without.
- Handle incoming mail and other documents.
- Type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office structure.
- To engage in legal advises and defend the rights of the company.
- To liaise with regulatory bodies on issues affecting the company.
- To deal with all correspondence between the company and their clients.
- To develop & review contract documents.
- A degree in Law from any government approved institution.
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in the legal field
- Excellent knowledge of speaking/reading/writing in English language.
- Must be familiar with company law.
- Good drafting and preparing of contract, agreements and other documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited
- East & West Africa Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Driver at Omovo Technology Limited
- Graduate Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)