Job Opportunity at SightSavers
Posted on: 19 September, 2015
Deadline: 30 September, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Sightsavers
Sightsavers is a highly respected international development organization working to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote equality of opportunity for disabled people. We work with local partners in developing countries to tackle the main causes of avoidable blindness including cataract, and a group of diseases that have been coined ‘neglected tropical diseases’ such as river blindness and trachoma.
Sightsavers is expanding its office Annex to Abuja Federal Capital Territory Abuja (FCT) Nigeria, and we are looking for highly motivated and skilled person to Support the Abuja Office:
Location: Abuja (FCT) Federal Capital Territory Nigeria
The role is for 2 years on a fixed term basis
- The Administrative Assistant will be a member of the Sightsavers Nigeria Country Office and will report to the Nigeria Country Office Finance and Support Services Manager.
- The Administrative Assistant would be responsible for the day-to-day administrative management and support services at the Nigeria Country Office (NCO) annex office Abuja FCT and also provide support for The Regional institutional Funding Manager and Global Technical Lead- Eye Health.
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities
- Management of the NCC) annex office Abuja FCT
- Management of contract with landlord, Security Company, IT consultant, cleaning company and relevant suppliers and ensuring effective supervision of security staff
- Assist teams with all administrative aspects of external meetings including confirmations, registration and other materials required
- Assist the Admin Officer with follow up for accommodation and logistics support for staff on official mission to Abuja
- Overseeing the payment of utility bills; electricity, water and waste.
- Administers petty cash and ensure that all payments are duly authorized and supported with appropriate receipts and Signatures
- Assist with processing vouchers for payment as appropriate
- National Diploma or Higher tertiary qualification from recognized institution in Administration/Management or equivalent professional
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in administrative role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Download Application Form
Download Equal Opportunities Form
These 2 (Two) Separate documents should be completed and sent to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SightsaversSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications Advisor at Cuso International
- Job at Biodiversity Preservation Center (BPC)
- Human Resources Country Manager at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Advocacy and Communications Officer at Action Against Hunger | AAH-International
- Procurement Roles at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Admin Manager at Mines Advisory Group (MAG International)