My client - an integrated logistics, facilities and services company based in Nigeria - is looking for a Consolidation Accountant on a 6-month contract basis.
The role, to be based in both Nigeria and the UK, will work closely with group Auditors to consolidate 2015 accounts. This reports directly into the group CFO. IFRS experience is imperative.
This is an urgent position, looking for someone who can start immediately and open to international travel. Kindly note: there is a possibility this short-term contract can be extended / converted to a permanent position (depending on work load and availability).
Desired Skills and Experience
- IRFS experience is necessary
- international business exposure is preferred
- Audit experience and network within the local Audit industry
- strong communcation and interpersonal skills desired
- availibility to travel to/from Nigeria and to start immediately
To apply for this position, visit Paul Marlowe's post on LinkedIn for Spencer Ogden