If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
D3 Solutions is an integrated service company with core competencies in Web Design, Brand Development and Creative Strategy. We're a creative design company dedicated to accelerate differentiation and uniqueness through product concept, brand development, packaging and design. Starting meaningful conversations with your customer is another way - by creating successful strategies of direct contact via web marketing, events and promotions.
We are looking for a Creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Create value-oriented design that sells
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, printers and social media managers etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of Web Development & Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Reports to the Content Team Leader
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Candidate must live around Lekki/Ajah
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit D3's job post page on LinkedIn