Jobs at SIEMENS
Posted on: 3 May, 2012
Deadline: 15 May, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Siemens
Local Sales Manager, Compression & Solutions Turbo
What are my responsibilities?
• Support Region Sales Organization to
increase business volume and customer intimacy within the Energy, Oil &
Gas customers specifically the .Major Oil Companies and EPe's from FEED
studies to installation and aftermarket.
• Conduct market, competitor and customer
analyses for turbo machinery solutions in the Oil & Gas UP-MID-DOWN
• Must possess technical capability in
dealing with engineering offices and commercial experience to lead complex
• Provide quotation/tenders and conduct
contract negotiations, including systematic documentation and communication
of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned-volume of
new orders in line with the stipulated positive margin taking both
technical and commercial requirement into account.
• Ensure that customer queries are dealt
with professionally and timeously and advice-customers where applicable.
• Timely and complete provision of the
requisite inputs for processing proposals as well as conducting the limit
of Authority for all binding proposals to ensure high proposal quality that
entails minimum risks.
• Demonstrate understanding of sales and
marketing principles and recent legal developments that could affect the
job at hand
• Availability to short but frequent
business trips within Nigeria, West Africa and occasionally in Europe.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A minimum of 8 years demonstrable strong
technical knowledge of turbo machinery applications in Oil & Gas and
• Must have experience in international
organization, with proven capability in dealing with international
customers and teams.
• Must possess good sales, marketing and
outstanding leadership skills
• Must demonstrate strong presentation
skills and ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment.
• Must have extensive knowledge of turbo
machinery, mechanical engineering and Oil & Gas or Power Generation
• Must be proactive, with a visible thirst
• Must be dynamic with a pleasant team work
• Proficiency in computer applications including
• A first degree in Electrical Engineering
or its equivalent
• Complementary studies in business
administration or marketing will be an added advantage.
• Fluency in French or German language is
an added advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer; therefore all
applications received will be treated with the same level of attention.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by no later than 15th May 2012 (2 weeks)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric