If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vestude Technology Service Limited is a business transformation and add-value information technology company. VTS help companies innovate and transform by leveraging the unique industry insights of its founders and technology partners to help customers reduce IT costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform systems modeling, simulation, analysis, in addition to unit and integration tests
- Develop software system testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Document new or existing programs
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and analyze software applications
- Customize software based on research and customer needs; and provide support.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications to investigate and resolve software matters of significance
- Maintain communication with management
- Act as technical lead on large projects involving particular software package(s)
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new systems in various environments
- Develop SQL Queries, create database objects, import export utilities, functions, triggers, views, procedures, and packages – all in SQL Server
- Design and develop applications using LAMP, Java, JSP, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Entity Framework
- Experience writing WCF (SOAP-based) and RESTful web services
- Production monitoring, support and enhancements to existing applications.
- Kendo Framework, PhoneGap, and other cross platform frameworks for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.
- Experience deploying to Google Play and Apple app stores
Experience and Education
- Experience with mobile application architecture, frameworks and development methodologies with solid programming abilities in one or more of the following: Java/J2ME, Objective C/Cocoa framework, iPhone/iPad SDK, Android application development
- Experience with mobile cross platform environments: e.g., Sencha, Xamarin, PhoneGap etc
- 2+ years experience designing and developing iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows mobile applications
- 2+ years experience designing and developing web application platforms
- 3+ years experience designing and developing Java platform
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org