Career Opportunity at VoguePay Nigeria
Posted on: 18 September, 2015
Deadline: 4 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
We require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Ref No: VPCA015
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of all District restricted grants consistent with audit requirements;
- Perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services;
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the District, categorical, or grant budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports;
- Perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company’s periodic and annual financial reports.
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations.
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower.
- Must have knowledge accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- With at least minimum of 2 years experienced.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com with the Job title Company Accountant.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company