Career Opportunity at VoguePay Nigeria
Posted on: 18 September, 2015
Deadline: 4 October, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
We require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Ref No: VPCA015
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and monitoring of all District restricted grants consistent with audit requirements;
- Perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services;
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the District, categorical, or grant budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports;
- Perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company’s periodic and annual financial reports.
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations.
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower.
- Must have knowledge accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- With at least minimum of 2 years experienced.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title Company Accountant.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)