Urgent Job Position at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 18 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Only auditor with 5-7 years auditing experience should apply for this job post.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should apply in person at:
No 72a/b Adeyemo Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1,
Or Send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Millard Fuller Foundation
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng