- Support for Sales and Marketing team in the consumer / commercial business (B2B & B2B2C) segment - includes Large Enterprise but also Small and Medium corporations in several industry verticals - Government, Education, Telco, FSI, Retail, etc. a good understanding of the Nigeria Education ecosystem, Ministry and Education Partners/ stakeholders will be an added advantage
- Owning end to end solutions sales for accounts and solutions sales support for Business Development Managers (account managers) in planning and control tasks (pipeline, forecast, business intelligence, management reports and business meetings).
- Support for the business team in the business marketing activities (events, collateral, presentations, and operational execution internally and with third parties).
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions. Our customer ecosystem is changing…. This is driving significant expansion of our Sales force. We seek passionate and knowledgeable Technical Sales Professionals to work with our traditional customers in new ways and with new partners and customers to support emerging and innovative businesses. If you are passionate about technology, have deep industry or vertical market expertise and can provide consultative solutions sales expertise we are interested in speaking with you. At Intel, we believe a workforce made up of people with unique experiences, varied points of view, and diverse skills makes us stronger. The impact our technologies have on people's lives around the world is a direct result of our diverse employees. Together, we can change the world.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration (BA) or any related field.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written & verbal (English)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e. PPT, Excel)
Experience in working in an education solutions organization will be an added advantage.