Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
The Acquisition Officer will be responsible for acquiring new merchants as well as resolve or escalate any cases or queries that may arise from setting up a store on Konga. They will also be responsible for aiding registered merchants with zero trading activity within the last 30 days of listing products to sell on their online store.
Reporting Line Merchant Acquisitions Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Acquiring new merchants
• Reach out to registered merchants on Konga.com with Zero trading activity rate since first product listing.
• First Level Merchant Education: Educate contacted merchants on how to trade on Konga.com
• Support contacted merchants through the trading activity process.
• Escalate issues that may arise during the support process to the Line Manager.
• Communicate with Merchant Service Officers necessary details of successfully trading merchants.
• Submit daily activity reports to Line Manager.
• Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
• Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
Skills & Competencies
KNOWLEDGE (include technical knowledge):
• Good command of English Language (Spoken and Written)
• Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
• Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to achieve business goals
• A strong individual but committed team player
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly, Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in Sales could be an added advantage.
Qualifications & Experience
• At least 1-3 years working experience in a customer interfacing environment.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Result oriented with good track record
• B.Sc or HND in any course of study.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Konga's Career Page