Job Opportunity at Global Profilers
Posted on: 17 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The job holder will:
- Participate in and lead due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. Analyze financial/operational results of targets. Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring, or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements. Perform industry/company research. Coordinate engagement timing and staffing. Communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete as well as due diligence findings to partners and clients. Manage expectations of service.
- Develop people. Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback/training. Understand/follow workplace policies.
- Use technology to continually develop knowledge and enhance the organization's service delivery.
- Generate new business opportunities and achieve growth. Understand the organization's service lines and actively assess/present ways that the firm can serve clients. Develop long-term relationships and networks.
Qualification and Experience:
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
- Proven Experience in Financial Modelling, Merger and Acquisition
- A degree in accounting, business, or finance preferred
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA qualification
- Proven experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly energetic and multiple-engagement environment
a strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global