Vacancy in a Major Leader In The Food And Beverage Sector
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client a major leader in the Food and Beverage Sector is currently hiring for the following position in their Lagos office.
- Responsible for smooth running of Information Technology infrastructure in the company
- Information Technology infrastructure plan
- Data efficiency and upgrade
- Must ensure that the company's IT systems run efficiently with minimal downtime, and to provide one on one support to its users.
- Long term planning for the development of the IT infrastructure, including contingency for disaster recovery.
- Medium term planning for upgrading and maintaining systems and assigning budget constraints.
- Must be responsible for applying Information Technology in a way that is useful to business. In other words, it enables the business either to do new things, or to do things cheaper than it could before.
- Developing adequate and relevant policies to enhance the smooth running of our business in line with Enterprise Resource Plan.
- Ensure prompt ISP payments.
- Draw out quarterly maintenance schedule
- Site preparation for new outlets for computer installation
- User creation and deletion on ERP and mail servers
- Intranet and internet management.
- IT budget for the whole company and enforcement.
QUALIFICATION AND RELATED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a minimum of a BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Masters degree is an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience preferably in the Food and Beverage Sector
- Must have hand on experience and knowledge of troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems
- Must be conversant with ERP
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Latest Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Production Analyst at Primera Food Nigeria Limited