If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are resourcing for a Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications for our client, an education organisation, whose aim is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its operations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will act as the first point of contact between the school and some of its stakeholders who support the school in a significant way - alumni, parents, other schools, donor and the media.
- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the school’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, school supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the school for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the Schools.
- Develop in-house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the Schools to support pupils recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the school's policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the school’s policy.
- Serve as the school’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University [preferred].
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page