Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The Office manager is responsible for organizing all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Must ensure office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up updated regularly and all administration processes work effectively.
• Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
• Manage filing systems;
• Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
• Record office expenditure and manage the budget
• Organize the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
• Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
• Participate in the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
• Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
• Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output;
• Promote staff development and training;
• Implement and promoting equality and diversity policy;
• Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations;
• Responding to customer enquiries and complaints;
• Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed;
• Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
• Manage the company’s social media.
• Oversee and review logistics activities ( car maintenance etc)
• Monitor and process bills, purchases and expenses including ordering of all necessary supplies and equipment
• Maintain all service and billing logs, and billing related binders for review by appropriate staff and governing agencies
• Process and maintain all staff files
• Creating and managing Standard Operations Procedures
• Overseeing communications, appointments and services
• Assisting with HR duties
• Managing office equipment and supplies
Minimum of 3 year experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
• Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills are required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Ability to effectively multi-task.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org