Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of an experienced Senior Sales Executive who will drive sales in its Baby Products unit in Onitsha, Anambra State.
• The person’s performance will be based on net contribution to the division which will include warehousing cost, cost of interest towards goods in warehouse and credit in the market.
• Map the full western market and increase the sales from 60M/month to 120M per month.
• Ensure availability of the product in all the markets
• Come up with the system to track the stock availability at each sub dealer to ensure re-filling of the goods is done at all times.
• Implement planned marketing activities.
• Map the markets and recommend which market/s will require exclusive sales executive to increase the sales of the product.
• To provide forecast of sales on quarterly basis and ensure sales is being done as per the forecast.
• To make and maintain the retailer database market wise and ensure the product is available at all the locations at all times.
• To devise incentive schemes for sales executives and sub dealers when and where necessary.
• Provide the HOD on fortnightly basis information on completion’s prices and marketing activities in the market and any other relevant information.
- A university degree
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal driven and pro-active
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Position is only in Onitsha
- Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
go to method of application »
Our client, a non-banking financial institution is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Underwriting Executive who will act as liaison between the company and other regulatory authorities and take on other underwriting responsibilities as required by the division.
The Underwriting Officer will act as the following:
• Acting as liaison between the company and NIA, NAICOM and other regulatory authorities
• Ensure timely and correct data entries into our software application
• Continuous knowledge sharing and on the job training for subordinates to ensure better understanding the products and quality service to internal and external customers
• Minimize complaints by internal and external customers and chart a way for complaint management.
• Policy reviews and product review with the aim to drive volume and pay lesser claims.
• Work with Product development team to develop new products in order to increase income growth for the compan
• Distribution of all underwriting mails from CSU&F to relevant teams for timely execution and administration.
• Be involved in the placement slips/quotes both physical and online
• Assist with monitoring the compliance of various SLA in the teams.
• Compliance with NAICOM guidelines and to enforce strict adherence
• Follow up on Reporting Manager to ensure monthly or quarterly returns are submitted as at when due.
• Render assistance to underwriting teams at branches when required
• Monitor all insertions to the software and ensure compliance with company’s policies and standard
• Interfacing between the underwriting teams and other teams
• Ability to aid in fostering fruitful relationship between brokers and the company
• Bachelor’s Degree in any social science course
• Professional Certification in CIIN or any other relevant professional Cert.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Underwriting, Reinsurance and/or Claims
• Experience with a relevant software such as Word Document, Human Manager, Premia9 and 10, Excel etc.
go to method of application »
Our client, a top player in the finance industry is seeking to hire a Finance Officer who will be a responsible for the analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, and investment appraisals for the organisation.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Working in conjunction with CFO on capital raising – debt and equity
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Overall oversight on tax issues
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheet skills.
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to work under tight timelines
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Fosad's Career Page