Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
To manage, sell to and service assigned fashion line to customer base by presenting Fashion Group products and develop profitable business growth with the customers.
• Develop strategic sales plans that incorporate specific customer insight and goals to achieve sales and profitability targets that align with brand and category objectives
• Assist Director Sales and provide input in producing and delivering accurate and reliable forecasts on or before deadlines
• Sell manufactured garments, accessories, and other fashion products to fashion buyers from wholesale and retail stores
• Provide samples, catalogs, and illustrations of the company's product line
• Handle product inquiries of clients
• Listen to customer concerns and address product-related issues
• Arrange special event or product launch
• Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
• Nurture partnerships and key accounts from valued clients
• Develop and maintain strong relationships built on respect with customer(s), consistently delivering a high level of customer service
o Enlarge client base by developing excellent customer relations
• Survey, analyze and prepare proposals for new prospects and old clients
• Achieve sales goals by season as defined by Director Sales
• Drive customer growth and profitability by assessing and building on areas of momentum; capitalize on product/pricing opportunities and course correct with innovative sales tactics to improve sales performance.
• Leverage on market and competitor trends along with buyer preferences to increase sell.
• Work as liaison between customer service and customers as needed.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal departments (i.e. customer service, marketing, etc).
• Track profitability with customers and manage all credit claims and issues to resolution.
• Track orders from point of sale with the customer to shipment.
• Solicit orders from new and prospective customers
• A minimum 2-3 years sales experience.
• Fashion/trend knowledge and experience is an advantage
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong business acumen. Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes. This includes margins, retail math, forecast/projections, probability and statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, etc.
• Ability to portray a confident and winning attitude in challenging business interactions.
• Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external contacts.
• Agile communication skills with internal and external business partners.
• Proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service, including the ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Efficient organization and planning skills. Ability time management skills and prioritize to complete deadlines.
• Strong presentation skills: The ability to command attention and manage group process during the presentation.
• Strong problem solving ability: Ability to develop proactive solutions.
• Ability to build relationships founded in respect and trust through an understanding of their business metrics.
• Ability to diplomatically fight for the brand to create win-win resolution with customers.
• Merchandising and planning skills, and the ability to apply them by connecting the merchandise plan into forecast, then executing accordingly.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with little direction or supervision.
• Knowledge of sales processes, procedures and policies.
• A strong understanding of retail sales practices and the ability to lay out practical and logical assortment plans based on customer details, inventory turn, and sell through.
• Knowledge of fashion trends, color, and the consistently changing retail environment.
• Technical proficiency with MS applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Send resume to email@example.com