Vacancy at LS Scientific
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LS Scientific Limited, a Nigerian owned company dedicated to the Provision of products and services to the entire Health sector. LS Scientific Ltd is registered in Nigeria and also in the United Kingdom with the vision of transferring new solution and technology services within the health sector and lab services market in Nigeria.
With the diversification of different processes and services within the scientific market, at LS scientific, we are set up in a way that will continually satisfy the requirements needed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Product Sales Manager
- The B2B / B2C Sales Manager will have a proven sales track record in growing and leading teams with a logical / analytical approach and a hands-on / practical delivery.
- You will have strong Digital understanding and awareness, experience of working with offline sales channels would be desirable.
- Experience in FMCG, Oil & Gas, Water, Food, HealthCare industries would be of particular interest, although all other industries will be considered.
- You will be comfortable working as part of a matrix structure with the aptitude to build strong internal relationships working closely with cross functional teams and be able to challenge and influence your peers and management.
- You will be extremely disciplined and motivated with the capability to champion and drive change, as well as work with minimum supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of Degree in a relevant field
- Must be computer literate
- Must be very organized and diligent
- Should possess good communication skills
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
The Successful Sales
- Manager will have excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with strong commercial awareness to be able to influence and persuade decision making at Director Level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG