Vacancy at LS Scientific
Posted on: 16 September, 2015
Deadline: 21 September, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
LS Scientific Limited, a Nigerian owned company dedicated to the Provision of products and services to the entire Health sector. LS Scientific Ltd is registered in Nigeria and also in the United Kingdom with the vision of transferring new solution and technology services within the health sector and lab services market in Nigeria.
With the diversification of different processes and services within the scientific market, at LS scientific, we are set up in a way that will continually satisfy the requirements needed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Product Sales Manager
- The B2B / B2C Sales Manager will have a proven sales track record in growing and leading teams with a logical / analytical approach and a hands-on / practical delivery.
- You will have strong Digital understanding and awareness, experience of working with offline sales channels would be desirable.
- Experience in FMCG, Oil & Gas, Water, Food, HealthCare industries would be of particular interest, although all other industries will be considered.
- You will be comfortable working as part of a matrix structure with the aptitude to build strong internal relationships working closely with cross functional teams and be able to challenge and influence your peers and management.
- You will be extremely disciplined and motivated with the capability to champion and drive change, as well as work with minimum supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of Degree in a relevant field
- Must be computer literate
- Must be very organized and diligent
- Should possess good communication skills
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
The Successful Sales
- Manager will have excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with strong commercial awareness to be able to influence and persuade decision making at Director Level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Electricians at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services
- Driver at Rodot Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare