Head Information Technology in a Reputable Company
Posted on: 26 April, 2012
Deadline: 3 May, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable company quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange requires the services of:
HEAD, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
A good first degree in Computer Science or related discipline plus M.Sc Software Engineering or Management Information
Professional Certifications And Membership
Certification in CCNP, CISSP and MCSE;
Expert and Manager Certification in ITIL V2 and V3;
A Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
Must possess a minimum of 12 years' experience in ICT operations with at least 5 years in a Senior Management position.
Hands-on experience in enterprise application and data base development, server and network infrastructure, website/intranet development/application;
Be experienced in designing, managing and troubleshooting networks containing Cisco, routers, switches, firewalls and demilitarized zones etc.
Proficiency in the use of UML Design tools for software Design and modeling;
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft and Oracle development tools for applications and database.
Must have sound analytical, problem solving and management skills.
Very good Team Player and good leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications with
Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to email@example.com not later than seven (7) days from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions
- Latest Job Opening at General Electric (GE)
- NYSC Corper at Prodeus Technologies
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)