Engineering Jobs at Mikado Nigeria
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 23 September, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department or firm.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Administer highway planning, construction, and maintenance.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, and distribution projects.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate survey work with other staff activities, certifying survey work,
- Train and mentor other engineers and support staff.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Minimum of Degree in Engineering field.
- At least 10 years or more in installation engineering experience.
- Management and economic evaluation techniques and systems.
- Fluency in English with good communication skills.
- Excellent Numerical and analytical skills.
- Computer applications.
- Works independently guided by functional objectives.
- Excellent negotiation skills and portfolio management.
- Manages activities by setting and controlling specialized professional standards.
- Consults Senior Manager/Director on major issues for example deviating from agreed plans and those matters which require further discussions at the director level such as major financial commitments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: This is a permanent position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited