Graduate Vacancy at Tadan Gainkat
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Tadan Gainkat
Tadan Gainkat (Chartered Management/Security Consultants) was incorporated in July 1990 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. Tadan Gainkat was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), with Business registration number BN 173016.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Public Relation Officer.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization's website
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Degree/HND in Information Science, Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Lit-in-English etc or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 1 year working experience
- Must reside in Lagos
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope with pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tadan GainkatSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Manager at Kaizen Firm
- Job Opportunities at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Project Control Managers at a Leading EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Head of Accounts at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Supervisor at the Hill City Consulting Limited
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources